Pages

Thursday 25 November 2010

Hello ^_^  most of my blog will be about manga fashion and photography as these are my most favourite subjects.
Ill start with my name, i am Stephanie and 17 years old, and go to Suffolk New College studing Art and Design.... and enjoying every minute of it.
I watch and draw quite a bit of manga in my spare time there are some of the work i have drawn underneath this comment, i feel it is helping me with my drawing especially when i draw people their face look much better.
One of my favourite subject at college is fashion i enjoyed my three lesson of fashion, i did want to go into fashion but after one of my friends tolded me about manga and put some anime i now want to do something with animation !
I also enjoy snapping pictures, i love photography.
Pinhole photograpy is just so much fun and everytime i take a picture i always get excited to see what i have captured, so far i have captured 2 clear photos, that i thing are amazing!
Well i hope you enjoy what i ahve uploaded i shall be uploading my photograpy picture tomorrow.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment